Thursday, April 3, 2008

Another Week (or 2) in Pictures

They love beaters. I'm so glad!
They actually just love sugar in any form. I know, I'm a bad mom... But it's essential we all have that in common.
We took the girls to "Horton Hears a Who". They actually really liked it! They said "bye bye Horton" the whole way home.

Camryn has learned how to "cheese" for pictures.
Tammy and Dani at the park.
Brooklyn is a wild animal at the park. People kept stopping and asking for her autograph...they thought she looked like a celebrity in those hot glasses ;)
This is how little Brooklyn fell asleep for her nap.
And finally...Nic's biggest fan!

6 comments:

Daisha said...

I am totally guilty of the sugar thing with my kids. I use it as bribs all the time. I'll give Dom a bag of chocolate chips on the mornings that maice goes to school so he'll leave me alone while I get ready . . . sad huh? Oh well, i'm sure there are worse things we could be doing as mothers.

Meg said...

Steff,
You have the most adorable family it is unreal! I hope I get to see you at Sarah's shower next week it has been years. Sad but true. Drop me an email sometime if you get a chance I mean you have so much spare time....
Meg (Birkes)

megbeckstead@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Stef too cute it was fun to see you yesterday. I don't know how you had 2 babies at the same time 1 is kicking my butt!

trent and rach henderson... said...

Love It Steff! Darling pictures of the whole family! Happy to see your still addicted to sugar! As are the girls!

Aves said...

Such cute pics! I can't believe how big your girls are already. By the time I have kids yours will be middle school! haha! Still waiting for Summer.... :o)

davis said...

Holy Cow these pictures crack me up! All I really have to say is 5 DAYS!!!