Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Both Tammy and Bryce have been an inspiration for hundreds of people including family, friends and strangers who check their website daily searching for strength for their daily struggles. Tammy's postings and Bryce's determination have really helped us all put our petty complaints and pains into perspective. They've found positive in all the negative and "made lemonade" out of their situation. We are so grateful for their example.
Bryce left this earthly life with family by his side talking to him and telling funny stories from his past. He had his sense of humor up to the last minute when he could only respond by blinking his eyes. I guess it's a little difficult to explain unless you were there. He went peacefully shortly after receiving an incredible blessing from Tammy's dad. It was a moment of very conflicting feelings, but one of relief for the fact that Bryce didn't have to suffer any longer. We are so fortunate to have such a clear view of life after death and the plan that God has for us. Our family is so lucky to have known Bryce and to have learned so much from him.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
We decided to finally have our Girls Night on Monday. Naturally the night wouldn't be complete without our favorite 80's movie, "Lover Boy", a giant tub of Costco Cookie Dough, and our famous tuna won-tons. At about 1:15am, I thought I was going to pass out from being so tired; about the same time Tammy got her second wind and started cleaning the kitchen. She doesn't get much sleep these days for obvious reasons. Hopefully we were able to make it a little less miserable for her. Holly and I were more than happy to come over and play!
Our girls thought they deserved a Girls Night too. After playing at Grandma's house today (Wednesday is Grandma Day), they came down to my house for a little while and played some more. They are so cute. I love them!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Thursday, October 18, 2007
1. I had to take clomid in order to get pregnant and TA DA!! I got twins. The chances of conceiving multiples were 2% and I just happened to land in that category. I consider myself lucky! (usually). Now weren't you all just dying to know that :)
2. I've never broken a bone. However, when I do get hurt, it's my nose that typically takes the beating and gets torn to shreds. It's been stitched up (in the same place) 4 times.
3. I STILL work for ADT selling security systems. Even though I only do a couple evening appointments a week, a remain part of the business world. (Don't worry, no door knocking.) You interested?
4. My favorite foods are...ANYTHING with lots of sugar (right now candy pumpkins). Cafe Rio (anything with pork). McDonalds Fries. Raspberries. CEREAL!, Mctitlits (thanks Nic), and anything Ashley Clark brings over for me to eat!
5. Have I had plastic surgery? Yes. My nose has had some work done. And No; These boobs were given as a punishment for something I did wrong in the pre-existence. However, when I'm done having kids I plan on getting lifted, tucked and pinned (as long as Daddy is still in business) to fix what these children have done to me! Well, we'll see.
6. Nic and I have had 7 address and we've only been married for 4 years. We hit our record in this house at 8 months! However, I think we'll be here for a few years...knock on wood.
And there you go. Useless information that I probably shouldn't have given. But I just did.
Monday, October 15, 2007
What? Game night
When? Saturday at 7:30
Where? My house
Who? You! This isn't intended to be discriminating against my out-of-town friends and fam...Seriously though, Delta has great Last minute deals for the weekend. :)
Why? Because doing something besides watching TV on a Saturday night didn't sound that bad! And every now and then we all need reminders that there is life outside the walls of our own homes :)
Seriously though... let's get a crowd and hang out with some new people and eat a bunch of garbage. Bring your friends! My babies will be in bed...(they're not old enough for my humor yet ;)) But we understand if you need to bring babies!
Anyhow...Let me know! If you have no desire to participate in such an absurd event...feel free to leave NO comment. If you're coming... Let me know!