My cousin Daisha tagged me and I'm supposed to write 6 facts about myself. Daish, since I love you, I'm going to pick my brain and come up with ANYTHING interesting enough to write about myself. Now I get to tag 6 more people...and if they're cool enough...they'll do the same thing by writing 6 facts about themselves and tagging 6 more people. Those people are...hmm...Jenny, Rach, Tara, Melissa, Sara & Kami. Enjoy!
1. I had to take clomid in order to get pregnant and TA DA!! I got twins. The chances of conceiving multiples were 2% and I just happened to land in that category. I consider myself lucky! (usually). Now weren't you all just dying to know that :)
2. I've never broken a bone. However, when I do get hurt, it's my nose that typically takes the beating and gets torn to shreds. It's been stitched up (in the same place) 4 times.
3. I STILL work for ADT selling security systems. Even though I only do a couple evening appointments a week, a remain part of the business world. (Don't worry, no door knocking.) You interested?
4. My favorite foods are...ANYTHING with lots of sugar (right now candy pumpkins). Cafe Rio (anything with pork). McDonalds Fries. Raspberries. CEREAL!, Mctitlits (thanks Nic), and anything Ashley Clark brings over for me to eat!
5. Have I had plastic surgery? Yes. My nose has had some work done. And No; These boobs were given as a punishment for something I did wrong in the pre-existence. However, when I'm done having kids I plan on getting lifted, tucked and pinned (as long as Daddy is still in business) to fix what these children have done to me! Well, we'll see.
6. Nic and I have had 7 address and we've only been married for 4 years. We hit our record in this house at 8 months! However, I think we'll be here for a few years...knock on wood.
And there you go. Useless information that I probably shouldn't have given. But I just did.