Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Wig...


I promised a group of AVID Gamers that I would be making an appearance in my new wig. Since I failed to make a LIVE showing, this will have to do. I love this wig. Red is my next color for sure! You'll soon be seeing pictures of this wig on Nic when we take Halloween pictures. I told him he's going to be a princess... HE CAN'T WAIT!! You'll have to wait to see the wig I'm going to wear. It's pretty sweet. But anyway....This ones for you Gamers!! Tonight was fun... "What If" is genious! We'll have to do it again.

3 comments:

andrew cottle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sorry I was under Andrew's name. Stef red is your color you look fabulous in that wig. I can't wait to see the pic from Halloween with you and Nic. Thanks for the fun game night we will definitely have to do it again!!

ashlan said...

G~
Love the wig. Thanks for the game night it was a blast!