Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Princess Party!



Camryn & Brooklyn turned 2 last week! (June 12th) It was so fun to have both of our families here to celebrate. Nic built them a fort/slide and it was a hit. I don't know how he can turn a pile of lumber into something awesome so fast. It seriously took him 2 days! Anyway, Camryn was pretty sick that day so didn't have a whole lot of fun, but Brooklyn was pumped out of her mind and can't get enough of her "Cinderella Dressesses". I can't believe my babies are 2 already!

3 comments:

britt said...

So fun! I can't believe how fast time flies too. I forgot that your girls are only 2 months older than Eves. I really can't believe she will be 2 either. But so so fun!

Cardon Family said...

What a fun birthday party! And I love the princess cake for such darling little princesses!!! We miss you guys too....we are way too far away. I was planning on going on some of Dougs trips with him up to Utah and Idaho this Fall/Winter...but now with this bun in the oven I'm not sure I will be venturing out to much. Maybe we will be able to see each other when we are like 30 or something....but let's hope not!!:) By the way...what makes you think you are having a boy???

Meg said...

Steph,

I can not believe you have two year old twins, yu make things look so easy. Congrats, I had no idea you were expecting again, (I am out of the loop.)when are you due? Do you know if it is a boy or girl? You Seller's sure know how to make pregnant look good! Keep in touch.