Saturday, November 29, 2008

5 More Days...

So...unless I go into labor on my own, I'm getting induced Friday morning! I'm still wondering if I can last THAT long. The last weeks are so hard and uncomfortable. Anyway, this will probably be my last post until she's born, so here are a few random pictures of the last month.

I made them some Christmas pillow cases and they are VERY proud of them. They dragged them around for a few days and wanted to have little slumber parties in front of the TV.


They LOVE the American Girl catalog. Someday...


Ella's birthday party at Little Gym. My camera died before the actual party started.



My favorite Thanksgiving pictures. We had my parents over for Thanksgiving this year. It was the "away" year for my family, and seeing as I'm not allowed to travel, we stayed home. Playing the Wii brought Grandma to tears with laughter. You would have thought I'd spiked the punch. And let's not forget Grandpa's enthusiasm. Camryn and Brooklyn thought it was hilarious and couldn't stop laughing themselves.



Helping Daddy decorate the tree.


They can't get enough of the baby Jesus in their little Nativity set.


They were pumped to find these hats in my bag and couldn't stop laughing over it. Weirdos :) And a little side note about the princess dresses they're wearing- they wear them EVERY day. The first thing Brooklyn says when she gets up is "I want my pretty dress on"


They LOVE Fancy Nancy

13 comments:

Cardon Family said...

Okay.....I am officially jealous! I can't believe you are getting induced on Friday! How did you manage to let your doctor do that? Are you dialated or anything? Oh....I can't wait to see the baby! Can you believe you are going to have three? I am still trying to grasp the whole thing! Brooklyn and Camryn couldn't be cuter! There just seem like they are so much fun! We are coming up there in January for my brothers wedding so we will definitely have to get all the babes together for a little play date! Good luck on Friday!

Aves said...

Cute pics Stef! And it amazes me that being as pregnant as your are, you are SO SKINNY. And you look great. I can't wait to see pics of your new little one. I can't believe you have 3 kids! I'm not even married! I swear all of our friends have tons of kids, yours will be in high school before I even have my first! :) Good luck with everything! I'm glad you guys had a relaxing Thanksgiving with your parents!

Julie said...

Congratulations and Good Luck!! Please let me know if I can help out in any way.

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Cute cute pictures! I love that they already love the American Girl Catalog...following in their mother's footsteps. I was in Chicago last week and finally made it to the American Girl store. It was fun, but I found out they are discontinuing Samantha...sad huh? I thought of you when I heard the news. Oh the memories. Good luck with your new little girl! Can't wait to hear the news!

Matt & Katie said...

We are counting down the minutes we are SO excited! Wish we could be there! Send us lots of pictures :)
You look great and good luck with everything! We will be thinking of you.

Kacee said...

Oh wow... what a big day! You will be so glad to have her here for Christmas. You are such a cute pregnant lady! You got the belly and the tiny skinny legs and skinny everywhere else. So jealous!! Good luck Friday, can't wait to see her!

Stacey said...

Good luck with everything Steph! I go in bright and early tomorrow morning. Sometimes 8 days early just doesn't seem early enough. I feel your discomfort, but hopefully tomorrow (Friday for you) will be the start of getting my body back.

S and K said...

Well the wait is almost over! I'm excited for you to pop that little one out. Good luck and hopefully it does happen before Friday. Can't wait for pictures of the new little bundle!!!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

good luck with baby!!! :)

We are going private in a week. Send me your email address in a comment on our blog, so that I can send you a link to view our blog! Thanks.

Jenn

the fellers said...

you are so cute...I hope all goes well! GOOD LUCK!

the fellers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
davis said...

good luck this week steff! hang in there, only a couple more days.

we cant wait to meet her! xo

michelle said...

Good Luck with your baby. Let me know if you need anything. I know lots of Young Women that would love to help you out! :)