Saturday, February 21, 2009

Play

We finally got out of the house this weekend and pretended like winter was over. On Friday, we went to Discovery Gateway. My season pass expired in August and I decided it was time to renew. If anyone wants to join me sometime, a 12 month family pass (4 people) is only $95 right now. Seriously, I need some buddies! Today we went to Kangaroo Zoo. Camryn freaked out...big shocker. Brooklyn was on cloud 9 and you couldn't stop her long enough to say hello. Camryn finally cheered up after about an hour and she had fun bouncing with Dani. Next up is the zoo...I only need about 10 more degrees and I'm good. The one perk of having a baby at Primary Children's is that I got a life-time family zoo pass! Woo Hoo!


3 comments:

ashlan said...

sign me up anytime to go play!

Logan & Lora Schenk said...

What a cute family! Thanks for adding me! We love looking at your cute blog!

The Hilton Family~ said...

Steff~ I also have a year pass to Discovery! i would love to join you sometime. I try and take Jack one time a week. He loves it!! Let us know. I am glad you are able to be out and about a little bit more:)