Monday, May 24, 2010

Little Popcorn Ballerinas

Camryn, Brooklyn & Dani had their first ballet recital last Friday, May 21st. The theme was AMERICANA and they were popcorn. The Bountiful School of Ballet puts on QUITE the production. When C & B's little class came out, my eyes filled up with tears. It was by far the cutest thing I've EVER seen. They did a FABULOUS job. I think I even saw Brooklyn crack a smile! It's so crazy when your babies start growing up and doing these kinds of things. I love it and hate it all at once. They had some serious family support that night. Grandma, Grandpa, Holly, Ella, Tammy, Britten, Dreya, Mom, Dad, Kendyl, Ashley, Ryan, and even Nana! Yep, she flew out from Ohio for the recital. Worth every penny I'm sure! The girls also picked up some fantastic swag from all their fans. Ash gave them necklaces and cupcakes. Nana gave them hand crafted charm bracelets. Grandma gave them each a giant bag of gourmet popcorn. And everyone gave them beautiful flowers! Now, they're telling me they want to do FLIPS. I guess we might as well get a taste of everything :) We have a video of the dance, unfortunately, due to technical difficulties, it may be a while.












6 comments:

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

So so cute! I wish I could have seen it. I can't wait until Ains is old enough to do that kind of stuff. I can't wait to hear the Mrs. Crosby story. Good memories

Natalie Smith said...

They look so pretty! I loved dance recitals growing up! You feel so special with the fans...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashlan said...

Camryn looks just like you in those pictures I love it!! They are darling and I bet did so good. Go to city of NSL and sign up for the summer rec program for flips. WX might do it also its cheep and well worth it.

Daisha said...

So so cute! I saw your comment to Cole on facebook. Funny, funny. We sure miss you guys.

Melissa said...

Okay, I don't know if I have said this before but I swear the twins look more and more alike the older they get. How adorable are those little balls of popcorn??? Love them!