Saturday, December 18, 2010

Look Mommy, I'm flying!

Yep, that's what she said to me while performing this stunt.

And since I'm on the topic of Kendyl, I'll just share a couple more of my favorite pictures as of late.

Here she is drawing her circles. Haha. She'd been laying there FOREVER!


And here is my beautiful daughter when she woke up one morning. Yes, this hair style is reborn every morning.

*And just a side note, I SWEAR I usually do this child's hair at some point in the day...these pictures were all taken at rough times :)

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

The flying comment is something Rylee would come up with. She rides her make-believe horse on the arm of the couch daily. I love their imaginations.

the fellers said...

I feel the SAME way about Rylee....I do her hair and yet she still seems to look homeless about 98% of the time....sigh