Sunday, March 4, 2012

Nixon. 9 months young.

Weight: 17 lbs 5%
Length: 27 3/4 25%
Head: 18 1/4 75%






He's done it again! He got another month older ;( He's a pretty typical 9 month old! BUSY BUSY BUSY!! Always crawling and standing, in search of something small to put in his mouth. He's recently sprouted his bottom 2 teeth. He drools a little and talks a lot! He's already had 2 haircuts. He's happy most of the time, unless he's sick. He's as handsome as can be and I could just stare at his chubby little face all day long. He's a mama's boy and no matter where I go, he'll find me and come stand at my legs. His sisters can't help but pick him up and carry him around the house any chance they get. He's mister popular around here. We continue to fall more in love with our little man every day.

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

a lot of those pictures make me think of our colby and it makes me love your little guy. i would love to meet him and kiss his adorable face!

Melanie said...

He is such a doll baby!! Those eyes are amazing! Can't believe he is 9 months old already. Time does continue. Give him a squeeze for me!
Love him,
The Nana