Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mr. Nixter is 1

Happy Birthday Nixon Baby! We are so in love with Nixon. Besides his adorable little smile, chubby cheeks and sweet hair, his personality is fabulous too. Here are a few things I want to remember about my baby boy. Stats Weight- 18lbs 9oz (5%) Length- 29 1/4 (25%) Head- 18 1/4 (50%) *He LOVES to nuzzle and hug. If he spots you on the floor, he'll speed crawl to you and nuzzle his head into yours. He does it all day and we love it. *One way he shows his love is by attacking me. He will claw at my face and neck and pull on my hair. He's so fast and furious, that I usually end up with scratch marks all over by the time I can peel him away. He laughs his head off the whole time I'm saying "NO NIXON!, You're hurting mommy!" *He loves to say "Uh Oh" every time he drops something. *His other words are: Nana, Mama, Dada, No no, Yea, Hi
*He is a dancer. The second the music starts, he's rockin. *He likes going to bed and never cries when he's put into his crib. *He didn't start sleeping through the night until 11 months. stinker. *The only toy he needs in life is a little ball to dribble around the house with his hands. *He likes to stand, but he's too nervous to take any steps yet. *He's a happy boy and he's pretty independent when he gets a little space from his 4 moms. *Ya, he has 4 moms. Camryn gets up with Nixon in the morning and plays with him (sometimes the twins even get him out of his crib...yikes). They play with him, give him bottles, carry him around, pull him in the wagon, push him in the stroller, take him down the slides, feed him snacks. I could go on and on, but they honestly make my job a lot easier! *He's the most perfect baby I could ever hope for and I would pay BIG MONEY if he would stay 11 months old forever. This is definitely a bitter sweet day for me. Nixon is so fun and precious and it's hard to think he won't be a baby for much longer. Especially since there's a chance my baby years are over. We're going to make sure this little guy has a great birthday though! His party is on Saturday so I'll post pictures when it's over!

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

He is so precious. It sounds like he and Colby have very similar personalities!!! You just have to love little boys!
Happy Birthday Nixon!