Sunday, December 21, 2014

Kendyl's 6th Birthday

We just love this little sweetie.  She marches to the beat of her own drum.  I'm sure if she woke up tomorrow and she was on the moon, she wouldn't even skip a beat :)  She wanted to go to Jungle Jim's Playland again for her birthday party and it sounded easy enough for me!  We invited her cousins and they all had a blast.  Kendyl loves sharing a birthday with Great Grandma :)  Here are a few special things about Kendyl.   She is SMART!  When I go to Parent Teacher Conference, her teachers tell me she's an "academic superstar".  They seem fairly blown away with her ability to learn and be in control of herself at all times.  I'm so relieved!  She Loves to read and will stay up late at night to try and finish her fairy books :)  She still loves treats as much as ever and HOPES she'll get cavities so she can have them filled at the dentist (uncle Matt).  What?!  Crazy kid.  Boys love Kendyl.  I don't know what it is about her, but every friend I have with a little boy her age has told me that her son has a crush on Kendyl.... scary, I know.  This child is always messy, mismatched and looking for a good time.  She has the cutest smile and still gives me awesome hugs.  I just love her so much and I'm starting to panic that she's growing up!  I LOVE YOU KENDYL WENDYL!!!!


No comments: