Wednesday, July 16, 2008

4th- Bear Lake- Holly's Baby

Nic & I spent the 4th of July at the pool, then the annual Chamberlain BBQ, then the Eaglewood Fireworks. It was fun waiting for the fireworks to start for 2 hours, then immediately departing right when the fireworks started because of 2 terrified screaming babies. Why do we try these things?






Last weekend we went to Bear Lake for the Schenk family reunion (Nic's mom's side of the family). We had lots of fun at the lake- I've never seen such blue water. We camped out that night at a campground in Logan Canyon. I supposed it could have been a bit more fun if Camryn & Brooklyn would have slept better. They decided that partying in the camper would be more fun...which led to Camryn falling against a wall and chipping her 2 front teeth. She has a dentist appointment tomorrow- we'll see how that goes. All in all though we had a fun time and enjoyed being with the fam.











On Monday, Holly & Clark finally had their baby boy! He's darling and looks alot like Ella did. He's yet to be given a name, so baby boy will have to do for now. I love him!




7 comments:

Daisha said...

Oh, Holly's baby is so cute! Can't wait to hear his name.

ashlan said...

Im glad you guys had fun. YA!!! for boys! I hear Ryker is a cool name. Haha.....

S and K said...

Love all the fun picturs. I'm glad my guy isn't the only one that didn't cooperate during the fireworks! :) And I'm just getting caught up--so CONGRATS on another GIRL!!! well at least you are MORE than prepared with supplies!

davis said...

YAY for cute babies!!! and a boy!!! I definitely have to see you guys and the girls when I come up so I'll give y'all a call.

hey way to go camping with twins and pregnancy. you are champ.

Prosper 1st Primary said...

Holy cow! I feel like I have been out of it forever. Now that Trayden is a little older I can finally socialize again Ha ha :) How did you do it with twins?? SO congrats on another little girl- so much fun!! I am so happy for you guys. I love all the slide shows. It seems like you guys are always doing something fun. Congrats!!

Heather & Josh said...

thanks for the memory. That little vacation was so fun. I also remember on that trip you acting like you were chasing a ball and fake tripped onto this huge guy laying on the beach. You are so brave and daring!!!

Matt & Katie said...

You guys have been having lots of fun! I'm sad we missed camping! Holly's baby is so handsome! Tell her congrats from us!