Monday, July 21, 2008

Brooklyn the Wakeboarder

Nic decided that Brooklyn was ready to start wakeboarding the other day. I don't think she felt the same way...but we'll keep trying. Nic's uncle Robert made a baby-sized waterski for us that Nic is VERY anxious to get Camryn and Brooklyn up on. It's a pretty safe/unique design. He claims 2 year olds have done it before! I'm thinking next year might be better. There are also a couple pictures of Grandma & Grandpa on the tube with Ella, C & B. I was proud of my mom for braving the cold water...cold to her.




2 comments:

Misty Kesler said...

What would the summer be with out some wakeboarding!! Bostin can get up on skiis he is 3 so who know maybe next year, but the daddy and kids is all ways popular! Looks like you are having a great summer :)

davis said...

do it! im pretty sure my dad had us skiing by then. haha. either way it will be the cutest thing ever.