Monday, August 11, 2008

August Stuff

Here are a few pictures of the last few weeks. We've been able to hang out with friends and go on some fun outings. My favorite was going to the Homestead in Midway this last weekend for our 5 year anniversary. Sorry--you don't get pictures of that :) But enjoy the other pictures! Thanks to Nana and Ashley for spending a few days here and helping with the girlies so we could enjoy our little getaway. Also- we finally saw a couple movies. Batman: A+, Mama Mia: Only see it if you're doing a girls night, and if you know all the Abba songs. DO NOT TAKE A MAN- unless he is in serious need of some torture.
*WARNING* The flash on the camera makes my see-thru leggings even MORE see-thru. I think most of you won't be too alarmed.
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melissa said...

those girls have so much energy!!! they are going going going in every picture!!! I love it!! Just like their mom and dad!

ashlan said...

Those girls are way to cute. Nick finally got a haircut, his mother being here must have had something to do with that or Ashley. haha...... Im glad you guys got a break, from those cute babies for a little bit.

davis said...

i mean a girl cant even make it on the blog.. geez. actually thank you for that. haha. so glad i got to hang out and play with the girls. thank you thank you for all. you guys rock! til next time...

Natalie and Spencer said...

Hope you had fun at the homestead and I hope you enjoy breaking dawn as much as I did. Love the see through leggings by the way!!

The Hilton Family~ said...

Hey Steff~ I came across your blog and decided to say "hi". Your girls are so cute and you look darling prego. I have a blog, but it is set to private so e-mail me and I will send you an invite. It would be fun to keep in touch through the blogs!
~Amanda Swonson Hilton~
amanda.hilton@hotmail.com

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

It was so fun to see all of your pictures. Congrats to Holly! Darling baby boy! The first of many Nicolaysen grandkid babies to be born this year. I laughed baout your Mama Mia comment. I love ABBA. I took Stan to see the movie. He and I saw the Brodway in Vegas and we both loved it. He wasn't as fond of the movie version, however. Pierce Brosnan should stick to being sexy 007 and stay away from Broadway tunes ;)