Friday, August 29, 2008

Lake Powell

Last week was our annual Lake Powell Trip with the Sellers (My fam). The little girls all had TONS of fun. The older people had some fun too- but there were a few set backs that I wish we could have avoided. The problems? Let's see...Nic, Camryn & Brooklyn all decided to get horrible colds the day before we left. Nap time is a nightmare when your options are a 200 degree tent or a crowded houseboat. The Mastercraft boat totally broke (transmission) a couple days into the trip; And my mom's brain nearly exploded every time a new batch of flies broke into the houseboat (you better watch out when she gets ahold of a fly swatter). Sadly, we had to leave a day early to avoid any more drama. The first couple days were a lot of fun though. We got to wakeboard, try out the new surfboard (so fun), watch Clark take the girls Lizard Hunting, and sit around a fire and watch our neighbors have Naked Parties :) Seriously, that's not a joke. And just enjoy our time together.

Picture Explanation: One picture on this grid may have been altered a tad to protect the innocence of two little girls. And also, I SWEAR I was there, unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), I am not capable of taking pictures of myself. My dad, however, took lots of pictures of everybody. When those are finally sent to me, I might post a couple. Don't hold your breath though.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ashlan said...

Im sorry the trip wasn't as great as planned. I do love your first picture though, dani is the youngest of all 3 and the bigest....Way to do Dani!

Tammy said...

Lake Powell. NEVER again.