Friday, December 12, 2008

Baby Rap

Camryn started rapping 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' tonight. We have no idea where she learned the concept. Once Nic and I started laughing and cheering for them, they decided to rap every song they knew. So funny.


Here's a picture of Kendyl...dreaming. She was obviously dreaming about her awesome mommy :)


Kendyl again. Always sleeping.


Camryn LOVES LOVES LOVES Kendyl. Brooklyn does too, but Camryn would spend her whole day holding Kendyl, talking to her, kissing her, singing to her or reading to her if I'd let her. She obviously needs MAJOR monitoring seeing as she's a 2 year old that doesn't fully understand limits with a newborn. Here she is reading to Kendyl. What a good mommy she is.



Brooklyn's Pad.


We took them to the mall to see Santa tonight. You better believe they weren't about to sit on that guy's lap. However, they enjoyed him from a distance. Once Santa waved up to them, they decided it would be worth it to go down and ask him for a candy cane. Mommy & Daddy held them while they told Santa they wanted candy canes for Christmas. That made them happy.

8 comments:

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

I love the girls' rapping. It is cute! Kendyl is so adorable! I am coming over christmas until Jan.9 I want to come see you and your new little baby!

Amy said...

Kendyl is soooo cute! What a precious picture of her smiling. And the rap is hilarious....I love them!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I love all your pictures. What darling girls. All 3 of them! What a beautiful Christmas present you got this year! Kendyl is perfect.

Tara said...

I love that picture of Kendyl sleep-smiling! So cute! Yes, Adalyn is terrified of Santa, too.

the fellers said...

haha, so cute...I love how at the end she totally gets distracted by somethin outside! I love it, they are all so cute!

Unknown said...

Steph- Kendyl is adorable I can't believe you have 3 kids! CRAZY! I love their little rap... hilarious! We need to hang out again soon!

jsfeatherstone said...

Steff, Kendyl is a doll. I am so glad I got to see your blog tonight. You guys are the cutest family. I love the princess dresses the girls wear every day. Also, I thought the rap was amazing. It reminded me of the rap we would always sing "I am the master rapper and I'm here to say....I like to eat M&Ms in a major way..." hahah

Jesse & Mackenzie said...

Congrats on the new baby!! I was bored, searching for people and found your blog! You guys are such a cute family! Send me your email address and I will give you guys access to our blog.
Mackenzie Wilson Olsen
(jessandkenz@gmail.com)