Thursday, December 25, 2008

POX for Christmas


Merry (belated) Christmas Everyone & Happy New Year! Little Brooklyn decided to get chicken pox this year, so we spent Christmas at our house with our 3 little ladies. We were supposed to go to Eden (Pineview area) with my fam to their new place they have up there, but we figured it would be best not to infect my nieces/nephew. We had a lot of fun opening presents with Camryn & Brooklyn Christmas morning. Naturally, they were pumped out of their minds and were entertained by their new toys all day. We actually did get to spend some time with Nic's family on Christmas eve before they headed up to Idaho, so that was fun. Broke a pinata and everything! We were able to go to the Eden house a few days later once the other kiddos were gone and had fun sledding with Grandpa and just laying around. The next day was spent in Idaho with the Clarks. We had a Christmas party and Nic got to snowmobile with the guys. Life's tough for Nic- he went snowmobiling twice this week and skiing once. He deserves it. Anyway- our holiday has been pretty good and we're sick to our stomach's that Nic has to go back to work on Monday after nearly a month off!
PS- If you're wondering how B got the pox, we don't really know. She was vaccinated and hasn't been to nursery for the last few weeks (I'm not ready for them to bring foreign diseases home to Kendyl)...However, she DID come to Kendyl's first Dr. appointment with us. I'm sure someone took their pox riden child to the Dr. and just passed it on to everyone else (airborn disease).

























This last picture is our new big family on Kendyl's blessing day. It was pretty early for a blessing, but all the relatives were in town. Nic did a great job and Kendyl looked like a doll. I love my baby!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics! Steff you look adorable!

the fellers said...

your kids are so fetching cute! I love the pic of the girls eating with chopsticks, they are chopsticks, right? And, Scoty got that same art desk! We love it, he hasnt bothered our stuff since! Happy New Year!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I am sorry to hear about the POX. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas and baby blessing. You look wonderful, by the way!

Wilder Family said...

Your hair is so long! I love it...

Nicholas and Brittani said...

That stinks that your cute girlie got the chicken pox! What a sad time to have them too. Your girls are beautiful! How lucky to have your husband home for almost a month...that would be so nice! We too got spoiled with extra time with my husband over the holidays. Happy New Year!

davis said...

your family is huge. i think its fair to say that i wont be able to catch up anytime soon.

you all look great! and love that sweet new baby. are we ready to plan a trip yet? or am i too antsy?

mariandan said...

Nic is a lucky man to have so many beautiful girls in his life. I love you all!

Love, Mom S.

Ann-Marie said...

Steph,
Congratulations on your beautiful little girl! Krista told me the baby had arrived. All three of your girls are darling! Congratulations!!!

Aves said...

Steff! Yes, any help or contacts would be great for Arizona. I am getting really stressed out even though I have applied to a lot of jobs and sent my resume to everyone I know. I am just hoping I get a bite from someone. Anyway, if your friends have any suggestions, that would be awesome, I just won't know my way around or anything. So let me know what you think! PS you are the one that looks fabulous in EVERY picture and you've had 3 kids. I can't say that! And yes, PLEASE, I would LOVE to hang out with you soon! Tell me a time or day you are available and I will see what I can work out. Love ya!

trent and rach henderson... said...

that sucks about the pox. did the other girls get it? it was so good to see you guys! love your little fam!

Haywood Family said...

that is one good looken family of girls you got there Nic. Steff you look so beautiful. CONGRATS on the little one she is so cute.