Wednesday, July 1, 2009

spitting, somersaulting & crawling

The first video is Baby Kendyl...obviously getting a little frustrated with eating. She does this intense spitting thing alot. It makes me laugh.


This video is Camryn & Brooklyn attempting a synchronized somersault. Practice makes perfect.


The last video is my baby learning to crawl!! She's been doing this for a couple weeks now. I would have been happy if she would have learned how to sit up first and waited a few months for the crawling. 3 little tykes getting into trouble is more than I'm prepared for!

3 comments:

Cardon Family said...

All for those beautiful toes!:) Mikey does the same thing when he is eating...he isn't to fond of the baby food, but he would love to eat a good steak I'm sure! so funny! Sweet Kendyl is so cute! and I still can't get over those twinners on the waterski! I want Tanner to try that so bad! He would love it!

the fellers said...

oh Rylee totally crawled before she sat up! I HATED IT! haha...I think I jinxed myself, cause I said I LOVE the sitting stage, where they can just play and not move...well...I ruined it! good luck!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

They are just so cute! I think it is awesome that you have them water skiiing so young. That must be so fun for them. I think it's better to learn when you're little and your body is so flexible. They will be pros by the time they are adults. I remember it being easier when I was little. For some reason it hurts more now that I'm older! :(