Sunday, August 16, 2009

How to keep yourself busy...

We began the week with swimming lessons. Tammy and I are teaching Dani, Camryn & Brooklyn at my parents' pool. Wish us luck- it's a bit chaotic.


See the resemblence? This is Grandma Sellers (mother) when she was a babe.

OH NO!!! Kendyl's a stander! This week was a big one for our baby. She's crawling up the stairs, standing in her crib, crawling on her hands and knees and growing up WAY WAY too fast.


Crack'n the egg on the new trampoline! And yes--I've pulled out all my old sweet moves. That's for a later post.

We hadn't been boating in over a month, but luckily the girls hadn't lost their mad waterskiing skills!


When you give a 3 year old an icecream cone...

And last but not least, we couldn't pass up the smelly Davis County Fair. These girlies LOVE animals and were pumped to feed the goats, sheep and chickens. Thank goodness they're starting to overcome their wussiness. They even road the ponies...happily!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your girls are adorable... cute pictures! Miss you... we should go to the park before it gets cold!

Matt & Katie said...

You guys have been busy! Lucky :) I swear kendyl has doubled in size since July! She really is a super baby doing all those things. My guess is she will be running by next week!

Aves said...

I just want to squish your kids they are so cute! You are going to have some serious heart-breakers on your hands the older they get!

Cardon Family said...

Have I told you lately that those girlies are the cutest!? I am pretty sure I tell you that every time I post...but just wanted to make sure!:)

Melissa said...

you should be added...she said that you were added before so I don't know..anywho, you have the in now. As for the future of the Worthen's and Cardon's, things have slightly changed in the last couple of days. We are actually moving back to AZ again and they are still moving up to Idaho, Pocatello to be exact...I know, it's depressing, every part of it is depressing. Who moves to Pocatello? I don't think Jenny knows that part yet.