Monday, August 31, 2009

The "Eating" House

Last week was the Sellers turn at the Eden house (Camryn calls it the Eating House...which is also true). Nic came up each day after work and we went boating and played. Here are some of our adventures starting with the Sunday before we left at the canyon. Nic cooked some seriously good food- unfortunately, we got rained out before we could do smores. Good thing the grill cooks marshmallows.




There's a little farm called Carver's Cove down the street from my parent's place. We took the girls a couple years ago and they were freaked. This year, they were in heaven! They even let the little goats jump up on them and loved it! They told me their favorite part was riding the horse.








A few miles up the road from where we were staying was a huge Moto Cross(X) event called the Jeremy McGrath Powder Mountain MX. We were hoping to see some famous people- but the best we got was the producer of Nitro Circus, Greg Godfrey. Jeremy McGrath was also there- he actually designed the course(Do we really care who these people are? Probably not). Anyway, it was really cool and the bikers were insane!




The twinners made necklaces with Grandma one day.

Kendyl enjoyed herself too.

And of course, there was alot of boating. I wish I had a good video of me crashing. I'll have whiplash and a constant headache for another week. Ashley took some great pictures and I only got a couple videos. C & B decided they were advanced enough to surf with Daddy. It was adorable. They're going to be quite the little dare devils. Hey- I'll take that over the chickens they've been in the past! (Sorry Camryn's video is sideways- I'm retarded)

2 comments:

aclark said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of them at the petting zoo! I'll have to get you the pictures sometime this week. I think I'm coming to get Tanner on Thursday so I can give them to you then!
Ash

Aves said...

You guys look like you've been up to a lot of fun times!!! Great videos, those girls are going to be pro's by 5!