Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ms. Tiny


Baby Kendyl's 9 month stats

weight: 15lbs. 2oz. (<5 br="br">
height: 27 3/4 (75%)
head: 17 1/2 (50%)
cuteness: off the charts
favorite toys: plants, bead watches, paper, keys
favorite food: anything but green beans
hobbies: tipping over plants, pulling herself up and climbing on everything, waving, napping
favorite words: "Da Da Da" "Ba Ba Ba" and some jibberish.
sleeping skills: still wakes up in the night to eat. seriously- I can't figure it out. Her sisters slept through the night by 2 months! She does however take 3 naps a day.
teeth: negative
favorite activities: swinging in the backyard, lounging in a hot bath, being picked up and carried around by her sisters,sitting in the boat and watching people ski, playing with all her sisters' toys (including the tiny princess shoes that always end up in her mouth.)
special skills: her CRAZY strong grip. This child has ripped out more of my hair in the last 9 months than I've probably ever lost in my whole life. I'm pretty sure she could hang from the monkey bars all day.

We LOVE our Kendyl baby to pieces. She's always got the biggest smile on her face and she can always put me in a good mood when the craziness of the house seems to be overwhelming. I REALLY wish I could keep her at this age forever- I'm a huge sucker for the babies. Here's to my little Kendyl love!

8 comments:

aclark said...

Ah I love Kendyl too! Can't she come stay with me this weekend too!

Matt & Katie said...

She is such a cutie! I love the wave! Averi just had her 6 mo check and weighs 17lbs! Kendyl better start eating more green beans! j/k Averi hates them too! Can you really blame them?!

Melissa said...

oh man, she is tiny!! but oh so cute!! I love her big smile!

Natalie Smith said...

She is precious! I would like so squeeze her. :)

Aves said...

She is the most precious little muffin!! Seriously, I could just squish her little cheeks!!

Haywood Family said...

Your little one is so big. We need to get together sometime again with the girls that was so fun

Cardon Family said...

Love her! That is totally what Mikey says all day too...they just dadadad...bababa...and squak to their little hearts content! And I love her wave...she has some really good wrist movement!:)

britt said...

wow...she is a doll. I can't believe how little she is though. I just went to Lilly's 4 month (even though she is about 10 past her 4 month) and she weighed 14 lbs. lol. they are almost the same! that was 60% for her weight and she was 98% for her height. lol. We need to get together again. are your girls in preschool?