Monday, September 28, 2009

The Cabin

We've spent the last couple weekends up at my parents cabin near Park City. It's been a long time since I've been there...it's mainly due to bugs, I'll be honest. However, they bombed the place last month so it was basically bug free this time. The girls LOVE it up there. They went 4-wheeling with us, saw a new breed of Moose (the kind that's not a bulldog), watched "Annie" a couple times, slept in bunk beds (fell out of bunk beds), went on some hikes and of course, shopped the outlets...they begged :)








,

8 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

did you all seriously ride one ATV?

how fun.

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

So fun! My parents still have a lot up there, but have never built on it! I remember going there with you when we were kids. It was so fun! I remember your mom always sent us to vacuum up all the moths when we got there. Then we would play atari. It was fun!

ashlan said...

I hope you didi shrinky dinks...Kennadee still has hers from the last time we went up there.

aclark said...

I wish we would have come. I would love to have been there for the Moose conversation! Pics are adorable as usual!

Natalie Smith said...

Such cute pics...Looks beautiful there!

the fellers said...

how could you not go shopping if they were begging? I dont blame you!

Aves said...

WOW!! it looks GORGEOUS up there. That is one thing I really miss are the changing seasons in SLC. AZ is one big desert with palm trees. (don't get me wrong, it can be a good thing) but I LOVE fall and the crisp air and trees. I miss it. Looks like you guys had loads of fun! Such a darling family. And your girls get prettier every day!

michelle said...

Love the changing leaves! Look like you guys had a blast!