Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bums getting shots


No...the shots weren't literally injected into the bum. However, don't these 3 cuties look like little homeless kids sitting out in the cold? That was the scene this morning waiting for H1N1 shots. After my failed attempt last Saturday, Nic drove to Layton this morning and was in line by 5am to hold spots for us (outside in the freezing snow storm I must remind you). Britten relieved him a couple hours later and Tammy and I arrived with the kids just in time to get shots at 9am. WOO HOO! I was actually on the fence about all this Swine Flu shot stuff, but after hearing that half the world has it!!!!, I decided it was worth it. The older girls got the mist and Kendyl got a shot. It was all worth it when they got suckers. If my girls end up with swine flu after all this...

3 comments:

Daisha said...

Glad that you were able to find shots. My kids are now fever free and so far no one else has gotten sick and I'm hoping it stays that way.

Matt & Katie said...

You are such a great mom! I need to be waiting in lines for Averi....do you want to come and wait with me?!

michelle said...

What Dad's won't do for their little girls?!! We've been unsuccessful in our line attempts! Kody will have to help us out!