Friday, January 14, 2011

A couple funnies

*Dani turned 4 this week. Camryn & Brooklyn were invited to go to Chuck E. Cheeses for her birthday. Camryn was so excited the morning of the big event. She told me, "I can't wait to go to Chuck E. Jesus!"

*Last night, Nic set up a curtain in the twins room and all the girls were taking turns coming out from behind the curtain and doing charades. When it was Kendyl's turn, she decided to pull her pants down and pop her naked bum out from behind the curtain to shake her booty. We died laughing. Guess we've got a little mooner on our hands.

3 comments:

aclark said...

Oh Kendyl Wendyl, where would you have ever learned to do something like that? Although I remember seeing her mom's bum pressed against a car window while I was being passed on a busy street!

Natalie Smith said...

haha...we have had a few funnies lately too. It makes for some great entertainment.

I love the Jesus = cheeses!

Melanie said...

Oh boy, you're in trouble!