Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dealing with the Public

I got the WEIRDEST voice mail today regarding a printer I have listed for sale on KSL. Just as Nic and I are laughing about it, I open my KSL messages and read this one. I swear...what's with people? Haha

Hello my name is Bon Jovi (name changed to protect the innocent) i saw this add i am willing to buy it as a present. I know that this a very nice Camera and its condition its okay with me for i have gone through your add on ksl so i will want you to get back to me with your own final price for it, i have seen the price for it but i want your last asking price, so do get back to me with it and the recent photo of it and your cell phone number to bonjovi@gmail.com so that i can be able to text you but i can't call for i have a ear problem Bon Jovi..

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

"an ear problem"??? haha What a weird-o! Love it.

the fellers said...

oh my gosh.....BAHAHAHA!