Friday, July 15, 2011

My BIG Boy!


Nixon is huge! Here are his stats:
Weight: 11 lbs. 9oz. (75th%)
Length: 22 1/4" (35%)
Head: 16" (80%)

I'm so in love with this child. Here are some random little tidbits about Nixy. He probably cries more than he should, but acid reflux will do that to a kid. He actually hasn't been quite as bad lately (knock on wood). He likes to sleep on his stomach. He has the roundest head you've ever seen, which is accompanied by some seriously round cheeks. He has his daddy's pretty skin. He loves to smile with his mouth wide open. He wakes up once during the night to eat, then again around 6:30. His sisters LOVE to hold him; unfortunately, it's getting quite difficult considering his size. Nic asked me how many times I kiss him a day, I said it's probably about a thousand. He fluffs all the time and they're super smelly....I totally realize it's because he's a boy. He's become the neighborhood baby. I make sure everyone gets a chance to hold him when they need their baby fix :) Thank you Nixon Graham for making us so happy!

2 comments:

the fellers said...

I want to hold him!!!!

Natalie Smith said...

He is a doll....a big doll. :-)