Monday, August 22, 2011

A Clark Boating Festivas!

First of all...I stole half of these pictures from Ashley's blog. She has an awesome camera and takes lots of pictures. I have my phone and don't take very many. So thanks Ash, this post will look just like yours :) We took Ash, Ryan, Matt, Kate and all 7 kids boating last weekend. It was so much fun! Sean just arrived in Utah today and Tanner will be here soon so I'm sure we'll have plenty more Clark boating extravaganzas before the sun hibernates.

In hopes to become Averi's favorite aunt, I let she and Kendyl drive the boat...

Matt, Kate, Averi and Elle FINALLY get to be our boating buddies. It was great to have so many Clarks on that boat!


2 of my loves.



Matt rode the tube "taco" style. He was quite a challenge to fling off the tube!


Go Averi! Her first time on the ski!

Ash, Me & Kate. We were scared to death but laughed our heads off. Each of us came within centimeters of losing our bottoms!

Twins

Babes with Babes!! ;)


They skied behind the boat!


If you look closely in the pictures above, you can see me in the water holding up the flag. I helped Kendyl and Brooklyn get on the ski when they started from the water behind the boat. Brooklyn was so worried that I was getting left behind. I could hear her yelling, "Mommy, Mommy!" The last picture is her looking back at me. She's a sweet heart.

2 comments:

Jill Schenk said...

You guys are so crazy letting our little girls ride that ski!!! I just hope they never fall off. I envy your fun lifestyle. So glad you can do these things together. You'll soon have Sean and Tanner there, so all the Clark siblings can be together, (sad the folks aren't here too).

Natalie Smith said...

You crazy busy/cute people. Looks like it has been a good summer :-)