Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kindergarten!!!






Camryn & Brooklyn have had alot of cute days in their lives. My favorite will always be their ballet recital when they were 3. But coming in a close second was their first day of school on Monday. They have been SOOOO excited. They've been asking me all summer, "does school start today?". We picked out their outfits the night before (not that they really had an option in clothing). They wore their cute new headbands. They packed their backpacks. It was ADORABLE. Their school is Legacy Preporatory Academy. They wear uniforms and I think they're pretty dang cute. All the little kindergarteners were so excited and my girls were no exception. They walked right into their classroom, found their seats (they don't sit by eachother) and told me "goodbye". I felt a bit of emotion, but no tears. Kendyl, Nixon and I didn't even know what to do with ourselves for those 3 hours. Luckily, Nana had sent a package for Kendyl. Here is a video of her opening it. It's hilarious!!
(youtube video "Kendyl's nana package")

We picked up the twins at 3pm. They were so pumped to see my car drive up. They told me all about their day. The gingerbread man came and brought them cookies. They made some new friends. They played on the playground at recess (and apparantly didn't play with eachother...but they saw eachother. haha), and did alot of coloring. They love their teacher Miss Merrill and they're PUMPED that they get to go every day! Yippee!

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

No tears...very impressive! I will be a wreck...and you had two at once! They looked adorable!

aclark said...

I love the video!I could reach through the screen and squeeze her! Also, they could not be cuter in their uniforms...I can't believe they are in Kindergarten!