Monday, October 10, 2011

Child Abuse

Please don't turn me in to the police....it was an accident....I swear.




As usual, I was in a frantic hurry trying to get kids in the car to go to school. I had Nixon's GIANT car seat in my hand and as I grabbed the handle of the car door and opened it for the kids, I felt a thud and Kendyl went flying. Yep, nailed her right in the face. I felt HORRIBLE. Unfortunately, I was about to be late to pick up our carpool buddy...so I grabbed Kendyl a wet rag to hold on her lip, put her in her seat (she calmed down quickly...tough as nails that one)), and sped off to school! We're lucky she still has teeth....and a face for that matter! (The "I just got beat up" face was caused by the flash on the camera- I promise!)


See, she was just fine a couple days later :)

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Is it bad that I laughed out loud at your naration to this sad story?!
Poor girl. She is tough.

Stacey said...

Wow, I never saw it before, but that last picture looks just like you Stef!