Friday, July 27, 2012

Makeovers!!

Nic and I get bored really easily. We were bored of our red kitchen, so we painted it blue. ( I actually painted it blue while he was out of town....Surprise! Don't worry, the paint had been purchased 2 months prior). And please don't judge the model in the first picture. It was the best "before" kitchen picture I could find ;)
The next makeover started as a $5 purchase at a yard sale of Grandma Clark's neighbors. I got made fun of, but Nic and I were pumped to restore this gem. I forgot to take a before picture, but this one looks exactly like it....just imagine a rusted out tray, bent foot rest and ripped upholstery. We even put a seatbelt on it. Nixon loves it and in all honesty, it's much better than the giant red high chair we've used with all the other kids!

2 comments:

Daisha said...

Both the kitchen and chair turned out great! The high chair reminds me of one grandma Sellers had long ago! It was s nice to see you twice this summer :)

Melanie said...

The model in the 'before' kitchen picture looks great! You guys do fabulous makeovers!