Thursday, February 28, 2013

When Papa Came to Play...

It was Grandma and Grandpa Clark's 60th wedding anniversary a few weeks ago!  Papa flew in to town for the occasion.  And would you believe....I don't have 1 picture of the blessed event!!  I was just a tad bit busy trying to keep 4 restless kids under control.  It was lovely though.  It was held at Maddox in Brigham City, the same place Grandma and Grandpa had their Wedding Dinner in 1953!  Awesome.....and delicious.    

While Papa was here we went to the aquarium.  The kids absolutely loved it!  I felt like I was at Sea World for a minute....then we had to walk outside into the snow to get to our cars....not California.  We also got to go out to dinner and a Jazz game without kids one night!  Our seats at the game were to die for ;)  If dying from nose bleeds is an actual cause of death.  Seriously though, we had such a great time.  Papa's highlight of the trip was watching our kids while Nic, Tanner and I went to our indoor soccer game.  Papa bought an air popper and they popped popcorn.  My kids were amazed and Papa was disappointed that we'd NEVER introduced our kids to REAL popcorn making!  Haha.  Fun week... I never take enough pictures of the good stuff!

No comments: