Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My little girls turned 7...

I don't even know how to put into words how I feel about Camryn & Brooklyn.  They were truly meant to be sent to me FIRST!  Although they are as different as night and day, they have many similarities.  They are easy kids.  In fact, they go beyond that; they are extremely helpful and obedient.  They are motivated to succeed and they are always looking out for Kendyl, Nixon and me.  I've loved having them home this summer.  They've woken up early, gotten Nixon out of bed, fed him breakfast and played with him downstairs so I can sleep longer!  Now if I could just get them to change diapers!  I love having my little buddies and feel so blessed to have them forever.
Camryn-She has a mature little mind.  Her sense of humor is unreal.  She recognizes her talent with the violin and loves to make music.  She doesn't give Nixon an inch of space all day long....it's almost concerning.  She plays much better with boys than with girls....also concerning.  She is an amazing artist.  She rarely complains.  She is a little weirdo :)  Her dances and walks always make us laugh.
Brooklyn-She could spend all day practicing the piano.  She has flown through her books and her teacher (Grandma) is blown away.  She could also spend all day looking at the American Doll catalogue.  She is all girl and loves headbands, skirts, dolls, fairies and friends.  She is very sweet and it doesn't take much to put a smile on her face.  She loves to read- in fact, I checked out an American Girl book from the library the other day and she had it read a few hours later.  She is so patient with her siblings.  She is a bit ditsy and absent minded and sometimes we worry!  haha.  She is our worrier/tender child :)

For their birthday this year, we had a picnic at Liberty Park at the 7 Canyons Fountains- So much fun.  Their cousins came and enjoyed the day with them.


No comments: