Thursday, August 28, 2014

First day of 3rd Grade and Kindergarten!

My kids love school.  I'm talkin, never had a bad day.  When I ask them what the best part of their day was, they say, "All of it!!".  I. AM. A. LUCKY. WOMAN.  I feel beyond blessed to have kids who enjoy school so much and don't give me stress, anxiety and heartache when I drop them off in the morning.  Kendyl has been so excited to start kindergarten and wear her uniform.  These girls are bright and I can't wait to for another great year of school.  The twins have Mrs. Jackson this year (they had Stephenson for 2nd, Child for 1st and Merrill for K), and Kendyl has Ms. Neilsen.  Kendyl already knows how to read and her preliminary kindergarten testing put her in the top of the class.  Go Kendyl!!  Now to see if I can get all 3 girls to school on time all year!!













No comments: