Thursday, January 22, 2009

Groundhog Day

Unfortunately, my life has become "Groundhog Day"...you know, the day that just keeps repeating itself. I wake up, feed Kendyl, feed the twins, protect Kendyl from the over-loving sisters while I try to clean up and get myself somewhat ready for the day, sit in the playroom and watch the girlies play, lunch, yada yada yada. I'm sure most of you understand. Anyway, this is the reason I have nothing interesting to report. I apologize. I guess I should remind everyone one more time that this blog will soon be private. If you have any interest in our oh-so-exciting life, then leave me a comment with your email and I'll make sure to add you. I leave you now with some random pictures
Yep- Camryn is already changing diapers

Sadly, this is what Kendyl does most of her life. Cries. Sad for us all.


It's a good thing she's so cute!


Now, an extremely random assortment of old pictures in NO particular order. Just for fun.






14 comments:

Aves said...

Cute Pics!! And I think I already gave you my email address... PS I have never seen your wedding photos, and you looked amazing! I can't believe you have 3 little girls...

Melissa said...

Oh the routine... Your a trooper. It is so exhausting! I bet you are the greatest mother! I can barely figure it out with one right now...but just watch, I will do opposite of you and be pregnant with twins before you know it and have 3 girls under two as well :)

the fellers said...

oh man, I am so sorry that Kendyl cries so much, I know how it is, it sounds like Rylee and her will become good friends...I love the random pictures...that picture of your family from FOREVER ago, it hilarious...I like the early 90's!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

I know how you feel, my days seem very boring sometimes too. Same thing everyday. I loved the random pictures (suprised to see one of me). They were fun, loved the one with the twins. It was adorable. And the oldschool one of your family. That's the seller family I remember. Love it!

Heather said...

Stephanie,
your family is so cute. we love to check out your blog. Our email address is hseljaas@comcast.net.

Daisha said...

Hang in there. The twins will be in preschool within a few years right? But then you'll have even more kids! Haven't told many yet, but I'm 10 weeks pregnant . . . craziness!! As I'm sure you can imagine Cole is begging for a boy. Hope things are going well. Maybe if we get lucky we can stop by and see you guys on our way to VA this summer.
daishajohnson@gmail.com

Cardon Family said...

Don't we have the life!!:) I was so bummed we couldn't meet up while we were up there! I wanted to soooo bad! It just never seemed to work out....I guess my mother had more plans up her little sleeve for our family than we thought! At least the attempt was there...right?:) Maybe next time when you are in AZ or we are in SLC we can really make it work! I need a Steff fix bad!!! And kendyl is so dang cute! And I love all the random pics....add me to your list....saracardon@gmail.com

Tara said...

I'm honored to be on your post! My daily routine is exhausting and I only have one! I can't imagine tripling it!

Julie said...

Hey Stef,
Try Baby Bliss Gripe Water. It helps a ton with gas and tummy stuff.

Tammy said...

TAKE THAT PICTURE OFF THE INTERNET.

You know which one.

ashlan said...

I can't deciede who is hotter Tammy or Holly! Who new they would turn out so HOT!

Heather & Josh said...

Steff add me to your list. I said I was going private too a long time ago but I've been too lazy to actually do it. Maybe I'll do it this week. hstraat@hotmail.com

davis said...

can you tell me who Q is looking at there?

Jacee McGuire said...

Hey Steff! It is great to hear from you. Your family is so cute! Congrats on your new little one, she is gorgeous. I would love to keep in touch, invite me to your blog.
Jace