Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kendyl- 18 months


This little stinker is now 18 months old. I still call her my baby, but I know she's become a full time toddler. Oh I love this little girl! I still get excited to get her out of her crib each morning.
STATS
*Weight- 21# 6oz (10%)
*Length- 32 1/4 (75%)
*Head Circumference- 18 3/4 (75%)
WHY WE LOVE HER
*She's a very independent little girl and kind of does her own thing all day. If I turn my head for one second, she's gone.
*She keeps up with the twins pretty well and likes to do all the things they're doing.
*She still loves to eat sand, deodorant, crayons, erasers, rocks, chapstick...and most other mineral-rich substances. :)
*She LOVES treats and spends much of her day asking for "marsh" (marshmallows), "snack" (fruit snacks), "boppy" (her cup), "cookie", etc.
*She's a FABULOUS communicator! She can say almost any word you tell her and learns very quickly.
*If we ask her a question, she'll respond with a nod and a "uh huh", or a head shake and a "no" or "uh uh".
*She's starting to think she can make the rules and get away with anything...but if you know me, you'll know she's not getting away with much!
*She's got the cutest little face and makes the funniest facials!
*She sings the Ariel song.
*She does lots of somersaults (with help).
*She takes one nap after lunch.
*She loves to "wing", swing.
*She likes 'Signing Time' and does 'hat' and 'socks' alot.
*She still has a binky...I know....I don't have the energy to combat that one yet!
*She goes to nursery and spends most of the time waiting for food and steeling marshmallows from other kids.
*She picks out her own shoes and puts them on herself. She's particular and doesn't like wearing the wrong pair!
*She went on the water ski again yesterday and didn't want to get off!

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

What a sweetie! She sounds like a joy!