Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Day

Instead of sleeping in on a holiday, my crazy head told me to wake up at 6am and run the Woods Cross 5K! I know, not my typical decision. However, I'm glad I did it. I wish I could remember my times from the 5K's I did last year, but I never posted them or wrote them down. So Steff, in case you decide to do this next year, your time to beat is 23:12. I'm pretty sure I was a little faster this year, and that's all that matters! Heart attack, sore throat and tight calves afterwards? You betcha. I'll never claim to be a "runner".

The rest of the day was spent with my family. We took the boat up to Jordanelle and braved the cold for a few hours, then we drove up to the cabin and had a BBQ with everyone. We had fun and the girls were in heaven.






No comments: