Sunday, June 13, 2010

LAGOON

I got a friends & family pass to Lagoon from a nice kid in my ward who works there. My mom and I braved 6 little kids by ourselves and we actually had a blast. The kids were in heaven! Even Kendyl and Owen went on lots of rides. Every time we'd park the stroller, Kendyl would say "Ride?". She would clap and cheer when I'd get her out. Camryn loved the Ladybug ride that drops you from the top (I was shocked). And they both loved Rattle Snake Rapids (once it was over). The train didn't disappoint either. The animals were awesome. After a long 6 hours, we drove home and fed the kids pizza. Kendyl took a 5 hour nap the next day. Go figure.














3 comments:

Daisha said...

My mom and I were just reminiscing about the Lagoon days where our moms would drop off us and within in an hour I'd be calling because I felt so sick. I hate my weak stomach. Yeah it's terribly sad that I can't come out to Utah to be with all my family. It seems weird that they'll all be together without me. I'm dying for my kids to play with their cousins.

Natalie Smith said...

I can't beleive you guys took on 6 kids. Looks like a wonderful day for the kids. :)

the fellers said...

we got seasons passes last year and my kids LOVED it!!