Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Chopped





Usually when I'm ready for a change, I just change the color. I needed something more this time. Nic's the one who got the wheels turning in my head when he told me he liked Mia Michael's hair (the judge on So You Think You Can Dance). REALLY??!! I never would have guessed he'd go for that! He kept telling me to get an edgy hair cut. I finally buckled under the pressure, spent 2 days looking up haircuts online, and then asked Ashley to chop it off for me. She cut off about 7 inches on Monday, then she cut some more off a week later... after I'd had time to get used to short hair. So there you have it! You'd better watch out because I'm alot bossier and mean with this haircut ;)

12 comments:

Daisha said...

Love it! Very sassy!

Melanie said...

Very cute!
I've been looking at hairstyles for weeks in magazines trying to decide and to get pumped about cutting my hair as soon as Ashley comes to visit. You do look incredible - with a small amount of mean and bossy on the side!
Give the girls hugs from The Nana!

aclark said...

You look Awesome!! I love it! And can I just say how proud I am of you, it takes a lot of courage to cut so much off!!

Natalie Smith said...

You wear it GREAT! I love it.

Angie said...

Love it Steff!

Briggs Brats said...

It looks Awesome!!! I have really been wanting to cut my hair for like months now!! BUT I'm holding strong for now :)

Cardon Family said...

love it!!! I am sooo there too....possibly when I get back to az to my hair girl! But yours looks great!!

The Pedersen Haus said...

So cute!!!

the fellers said...

oh my gosh, that is SO cute, I am so jealous, I NEED a change, but I just dont know what to do, you pull that off perfectly, it looks amazing on yoU!

Cardon Family said...

Love it!! NOw do you think you will ever go long again?

michelle said...

Love it!

britt said...

so fun! love it!