Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dog Days of Summer


OK, so there are a couple reasons my posts are becoming a bit more scarce, and a bit more boring. #1- We haven't done anything too exciting lately. #2- I don't take many pictures anymore now that my camera has lost the ability to zoom. Thanks Kendyl for dropping the camera!

Anyway, here's a mess of pictures that we've taken in the last couple weeks. Nic finally entered the Smart Phone world and got himself a Droid, so I guess that has helped a bit with the pictures issue.

We made catepillars out of egg cartons last week. You know you're bored when you start making crafts you saw on Barney.


I took a Christ statue to church last week for a lesson I was teaching in YW. Kendyl found the statue when we got home and wouldn't stop hugging it. Haha.

Scott's kids were all here last week for a family reunion. So, all the cousins were invited to Grandma's house one day to swim and play. They obviously had fun.


We went boating yesterday and had a blast! We were seriously the only boat on Utah lake. We still haven't figured out why it was so empty! Was there a Nessy sighting? Oil spill? Well whatever the reason was, we were happy to have the lake to ourselves! And it's always nice to have Ashley and Ryan with us.






The girls have been asking to do pedicures ever since they heard about them from our neighbor, Whitney. We busted out the "foot salon" today and they enjoyed flooding the bathroom and washing my feet with all my hotel soap and lotion. And yes, my hair is shorter...and I appear about 12 years old in this picture. Weird.

2 comments:

Matt & Katie said...

You cut your hair! You are so brave! I love it! You look great as usual :) We are having the same "summer slump" issue too! Its just way too humid to even want to go outside.

Natalie Smith said...

The pedicure tradition is a great one to keep up ;)

I love Kendyl's overwhelming love for Christ! This phases are great!