Saturday, August 28, 2010

Messy Miss

Kendyl rarely has a clean face. I clean it off after meals, but I just let her do her thing for the rest of the day. This child has a condition called "I eat EVERYTHING and ANYTHING I come across". It's untreatable. Among her favorites are: sand (still), paint, erasers, chapstick, markers, gravel, chalk and most recently...sewing needles, that was a scary one. I guess the mineral-rich items entice her the most. Anyway, her face is always covered in whatever she's eating. When you combine that with her wispy, bird feather hair, she looks pretty orphan like. Bless her heart. We love her.


2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

haha...I love her messy face!

Matt & Katie said...

look at those art sets getting some great use! I like it! And we love our messy miss kendyl! She is SO cute!