Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Preschool!!




It's official, the twins are now my 'kids' instead of my 'babies'. They were SOOO excited to start preschool and they've had fun each day so far. They take at Flips with cousin Dani. It's 3 days a week and each day they get an hour of learning and an hour of gymnastics. For Show & Tell last week they had to take something that started with the letter 'A'. The first 2 things they could think of that started with A were, Ariel & Ashley; so that's what they took!! (A picture of Ashley). Nic and I have come to terms with the fact that those days of doing whatever we want, whenever we want with our kids are now gone. We're strapped down to the school/lesson lifestyle. Good thing we love these little muffins!

7 comments:

Daisha said...

Gymnastics/preschool combos seem to be popular. How fun for them! Yep, it's all down hill from here on out. You're now the taxi driver, but it's all fun. They are absolutely darling!

aclark said...

I LOVE them!!! They look so cute and grown up! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

aclark said...

I hope it was a picture I would approve of...

Wilder Family said...

They look so cute and so happy to be going! Jaxon misses his girlfriends!

Natalie Smith said...

They are so cute! I am dreading having to be places and have a school schedule to follow. I have a couple years...but dreading the thoughts of it :)

Briggs Brats said...

How Cute!!! It's sad that they have to grow up!

the fellers said...

yay, I didnt know that flips did that...Scoty starts preschool in a couple of weeks, and I definitely have mixed feelings about it, but I am excited for him, and for those two hours, three days a week that are going to be a bit more quiet!