Friday, September 10, 2010

She's Bored

We've been doing albuterol breathing treatments on Kendyl this week. The weather is changing and her sickness has erupted. I could tell her breathing was getting more strained last week and started doing the treatments. When she was up half the night wheezing, coughing and struggling for air last Saturday, I figured I'd better get her out of bed and take her to the ER. They gave her a couple breathing treatments and it helped a ton....apparantly the expired albuterol I was giving her wasn't making a difference. The Dr. wrote me out a prescription for FRESH medicine and it seems to help:)
ANYWAY....
These treatments take from 10-15 minutes (basically it's a machine that blows a mist into her face...fun right?) She's not a huge fan of this. Last night I was holding her in the rocking chair, singing her songs and giving her the treatment. She had her head in her hand and looked up at me and said..."Mom, I'm bored. I'm bored. Wanna toy." Bless her heart. This baby puts up with alot.

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Bless her heart is right! Poor thing. Get her a toy. :)

Jill Schenk said...

So sorry our little dolly is sick. Thank goodness she has a good mommy to take care of her. Love you Stef. Course we love the daddy too. XOXO Grandma S