Wednesday, November 3, 2010

All the Halloween stuff


Here are my princesses. The twins finally got their way and although they've been wearing these dress-ups everyday for the last 2 years, they got to wear them this year for Halloween. They've been wanting capes so I decided to go wild and make one for each of them :) It made their costumes a bit more interesting. Kendyl wore the hand-me-down angel costume. She was as cute as ever.

My friend Rachel and I had a little dinner party with a few of our friends. It included kids. It was chaos, but it was fun.

Grandma and Grandpa Sellers threw the BEST Halloween party! The kids played a bunch of games in the pool room and we all ate wonderful food. Brooklyn had been looking forward to Grandma's party all week. It was awesome...now my kids are looking forward to an equally good Christmas party. You've got your work cut out for you Grandma.






The Young Women's Annual Pumpkin Hockey Tournament.

Carving Pumpkins. Nic did all the work, but for some reason, there are only pictures of us pretending to help. Go figure.





The preschool kids at Pack Farms. Adorable.

And of course, the family outing to the ol' pumpkin patch.


3 comments:

The Pedersen Haus said...

Cute Cute! Your girls are adorable. It looks like they had a fun Halloween which is good since it was rained out!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

very cute capes steff! I'm impressed, you probably learned all of your mad sewing skills from that sewing class we took in fifth grade, right? Kidding, your girls all look adorable!

Natalie Smith said...

Fun parties! The girls looked great! I think they could get a job with Disney ;)

I love that Kendyl was eating the pumpkin lid in one of the pictures...