Sunday, February 13, 2011

25 Weeks


Well here's the official picture. Sorry about the black shirt in front of the black fireplace. And I realize the flash brightens up my under-clothing a bit ;) Oh well, it's the shade I had on under my sweater today and I was too lazy to change!
So... at this point:
*I'm not very sick anymore (thank goodness), but I have that "taste" in my mouth that makes me want to eat all the time so I don't have to deal with it.
*I'm starting to feel heavy and I'm pretty sure my first few steps out of bed are a waddle.
*I got my first calf cramp this morning in bed. OH they hurt SO BAD!!
*My patience is dwindling with my poor children. If I could just have a 2 hour nap each day, I swear I'd be happier ;)
*I've gained almost 25 pounds. HA HA! It actually makes me a little nervous thinking about how much more I'm going to gain in the next 15 weeks! Oh well though! Nature will take its course just like it did the other times.

5 comments:

Daisha said...

I think I'm beginning to waddle! Ugh. So glad you are feeling better. You have such a nice and even round belly. Mine is strange . . . I'll have to post a pic.

aclark said...

I don't believe 25 lbs! You would never ever know it to look at you...you always look great!

Kacee said...

Yay!! Congrats Stef! Sara J. told me your news today so I had to post something to you! I am so happy for you and can we please play soon?
Love ya!

Natalie Smith said...

FINALLY!!! Baby belly shot! Super cute! Glad you are feeling better!

the fellers said...

You are so cute....ugh...leg cramps, do not miss those...and that taste, ick, I am sorry, I can't wait to see what a Clark boy looks like!! Dang cute I am sure!