Sunday, February 13, 2011

Last Week

Today was WONDERFUL! The sun was shining and we hardly needed a sweater when we went to the park. It was exactly what I needed to escape my seasonal depression. No, I haven't been diagnosed....but this winter is KILLING me! Perhaps it's the pregnancy. When kids are stuck inside all day, they make messes, get whiney, and need constant entertainment. I'm losing my ability to combat those issues- I just want to go outside, sit in the sun, and let them run wild and have fun. Anyway, we were STOKED to have the sun shining today and I'm already nervous for the clouds to roll back into town. It's February for crying out loud- it's going to get cold and snowy again.

Here are a few pictures of the last week. Kendyl has been in her swim suit (sim soup) CONSTANTLY for the last couple weeks. This particular swim suit is a bit more challenging to put on....it cracked me up. The poor thing is DYING to go swimming. Grandma...TURN ON YOUR POOL!!


(youtube video "swimsuip"

The girls have been having fun making bridges and dancing all over the furniture lately....Lovely :)


Ashley and Ryan were in town last week to move their furniture out of their apartment. That makes their move to Denver pretty official! No, we're not very happy about it...but it makes their visits all the more exciting. Here's Ashley handing out cupcakes. You can always count on her to bring lots of yummy treats. And get this- she's 31 weeks pregnant!! I know, where in the world is she hiding that baby!?

And I just posted this because these little girls LOVE to climb all over their daddy. Seriously, the second he sits down, all 3 of them are on his back. He was obviously happy to be playing with them in this picture....sometimes you've just got to roll with it!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That sim soup is hilarious! I'm still laughing.
Glad you enjoyed the pretty weather at the park.
Love you all,
The Nana

Natalie Smith said...

Haha...that suit shot! The best!