Sunday, March 13, 2011

Babies are a Hoot!

Nana and Ashley were in town last week! While they were here, the Schenk ladies had a girls weekend. They try to do this once or twice a year. There are always some SERIOUS crafts being done (always cute ones), and some SERIOUS meals being made (always delicious). Part of the girls weekend, which was held at Karla's house in Logan, was a TRIPLE baby shower! The theme was "Babies are a Hoot" and there were owls on everything! Nana outdid herself on this one. It was ADORABLE! Ashley is due April 12th with a boy, Lora (cousin) is due May 30th with a girl and I'm due May 25th with a boy. It was a lot of fun and I finally feel like this baby is going to have something other than pink in his wardrobe!
Crafting-Palooza!

Laurie's unreal edible flower arrangement!

Nana brought most of the decorations with her from Ohio! Yep- even the rocks! Haha!

My girls were in love with this one!

Presents!

Grandma Schenk made us each a silky blanket for our babes. WooHoo!

The Clarks made the drive down to Logan for the shower! Mom and my 3 little ladies also drove up to the shower with me. My mom is FABULOUS! And my girlies would NOT have wanted to miss all this action!

The preggos

The Gals

2 comments:

Derek and Kelli said...

Can Nana throw me a going away party? Looks like fun...........

Natalie Smith said...

Dang. That is the cutest shower. Glad your boy is going to be in manly colors!