Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sleepover!

Dani and Ella came over a couple weekends ago for a sleepover! The girls all had lots of fun making their own pizzas, eating ice cream, and watching movies with treats. It was odd however how Ella came down with strep, Brooklyn got an ear infection, and Dani had a tummy ache all at once...at bed time. It was chaotic and they probably didn't fall asleep until close to midnight. I actually had to sit there and make sure they weren't getting up or talking...little bums. I think we'll wait a few years before we attempt sleepovers again! Haha. Glad they had fun....but I can't remember the last time I felt so exhausted!

2 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Oh I'm attempting a sleepover tonight.....this is not reassuring. Lol. You kids are so cute! And now that we are in our house we'll have you guys up sometime SOON!

Natalie Smith said...

You are a brave woman to try a sleepover! But! A very fun mommy to do it.