Sunday, April 24, 2011

35 Weeks


Here I am at 35 1/2 weeks. I am feeling D.O.N.E. I hate to complain about pregnancy because honestly, I feel so blessed that I'm able to have children and avoid complications. I know alot of people who struggle getting pregnant or holding on to pregnancies and it breaks my heart. I must say though, I don't sail through pregnancy. I seem to get all the nasty symptoms you hear about. The last month I've been dealing with nausea once again, CONSTANT contractions (although I'm not dialated), heartburn, too uncomfortable to sleep (thank heavens my doc has suggested Ambien), shingles on my stomach (most painful thing EVER...and who KNOWS why I got that!), and waddling (baby boy has dropped). I managed to make it to the gym a few days a week up until a few weeks ago when my body just gave up on me....pass is now on hold for a couple months. I think my doctor could sense my misery at my appointment last week. He told me he'd "get things going" in the next couple weeks. I've never had my membranes stripped but I hear it's painful. I don't care. Let's get things moving! We're ready for baby Nixon!

5 comments:

Daisha said...

Amen to the being DONE! It was 90 degrees here yesterday and I was standing in the kitchen all afternoon with the oven on. I'm officially exhausted not to mention that I think my ring is stuck on my finger. My dr also took pity on me and said he would induce me a week early (May 27-ish). Good luck getting through these last few weeks!! (oh, when my membranes have been stripped it hasn't really hurt it just gave me lots of contractions that sent me into labor. Hope it works for you!)

Paige said...

You are such a cute little pregnant lady! I can feel your pain - even though I am not there at the moment. Good luck with everything and I hope things happen for you soon.

Melissa said...

Home stretch!! Every prego deserves to complain especially at this point in the pregnancy and with everything your poor body has and is going through. We still know you are grateful. :) Miss you guys. Can't wait to see this little guy!

Melanie said...

You look pretty great! And you can say whatever you darn well please on your birthday! Hope your day was great!
We can't wait for baby Nixon to arrive either!

Natalie Smith said...

You are the cutest! Can't wait to see this precious baby.