Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter



Our Easter festivities were pretty typical. I only speak for myself though because the girls get SUPER pumped about holidays and Easter is no exception. Even though my enthusiasm for anything exciting is 0% right now, I still did my best to make it special for my little cuties. They are precious. I don't know how I lucked out so much with my kiddos.

On Saturday, we did the Woods Cross City egg hunt. Kendyl ripped into those eggs as fast as she could gather them. She has a candy problem. I've GOT to get that fixed. They also got to make an egg magnet in the gym. They LOVE doing crafts. I'm not the best "crafting" momma- but anything that sticks and needs cut counts.



We colored eggs later that day.

Easter baskets

Easter pictures



Egg hunt at Grandma's


My birthday party (ya, it was on Easter this year). Nic made the fondant bunny and the girls and I made the cake. We actually just made it for fun a few weeks ago, then I figured we'd freeze it and use it for my birthday. Don't worry, it was still yummy :)

And just so I don't forget. My girls LOVE to peel eggs. I hand them a carton of hard boiled eggs and they peel the whole lot. I have yet to find a shell! So here they are peeling Easter eggs the next day for egg sandwiches....our favorite.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

So much energy, fun, and excitement! Absolutely darling.... girls, dresses, baskets, cake--(frosting, bunny, droppings), events, everybody & everything!

Natalie Smith said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like a great Easter. Pretty little girlies.